Contact us for advice and help in finding missing family members
- You have lost contact with the person or persons you are looking for due to war, conflict, natural disasters, or migration.
- The person or persons you are looking for is/are outside Sweden.
We can look for your family regardless of whether you are an asylum seeker, have a temporary or permanent residence permit or if you have had your asylum application rejected in Sweden.
When you contact us for tracing assistance, we need to know:
- Your full name and age.
- Who or which family members you are looking for.
- When was the last time you had contact with your family.
- Where the family was when you last had contact with them.
- How you last had contact with your family (telephone, personal contact, information via a third party).
- Why contact was lost.
- What you have done yourself to look for your family.